Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry it has been awhile since Ive post anything. When I get home after work I'm tired and so I play on Facebook, feed & bathe my boys do some laundry and go to bed. Anyways, so far we have had a busy summer. Noah turned 8 years old last Friday. My baby is getting big he went in for his 8 year check up today and was only 57 pounds and he is 50 inches tall. He will pass me up in about 2 years but as my husband would say that isn't saying much. In a few weeks Noah and I will be going to Six Flags in Georgia for his choir trip. That should be interesting.....when we get back from that trip Marty will be coming home for the weekend which will be 4th of July weekend and he will go back to Virginia on Tuesday, on Friday the 10th me & the boys will be flying out to stay with him!! We are excited about going to Virginia to see daddy and getting to do a lot of fun things. Well I'm going to leave you with a few pictures to enjoy. Some are from our recent beach trip that we took on Sunday with Kelli and her boys!! We had a blast and cant wait to do something fun with them again! The other picture will be one that I will be able to use as black mail one day!! You will see why when you see this picture, I took it because I thought it was to funny :) Enjoy!!














HAHA Blackmail!!












3 comments:

  1. We had a great time too!! And when did Hayden bury himself....I must have completely missed that! That last pic is hilarious...great blackmail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl...great pics! That last one of Hayden is PRICLESS! He seriously cracks me up!!
    I gave you an awa;rd over on my blog-go by and pick it up. It's on the post about Jacob's bday.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Especially the one with Hayden.

    ReplyDelete