Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I know this is a little early but i will be super busy tomorrow so I wanted to post this today. Ive been out of blog land for awhile. Between work and my boys and a recent vacation I have been busy. I do enjoy reading everybodys post at night. This past week Noah and I have been in Atlanta Georgia for his church choir trip. I enjoyed spending time with him this week and I am thankful I had the opportunity to go and spend that quality time with him. We had a blast at six flags riding a few rides that i had to bribe him to get on but he loved it once he did ride them. The same goes for the waterpark the next day. I will post more about this next week when I get a chance along with some pics.
I just wanted to tell everyone do have a fun & safe 4th of July tomorrow. I am grateful for all of the men and women out there that put their life on the line to fight for our freedom. My cousin is in the military and is leaving to go to Germany which is where he wil be stationed for the next 3 years. When he arrives in Germany he will be there for little while before he recieves his paperwork for his 3rd tour of duty. Please keep him in your prayers.
Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment