Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching up

Okay so Ive been out of blog land for about a month. I have been SUPER busy over the past month. School started and having a 3rd grader and a kindergartner while playing single mom can be a little tough sometimes. Noah is enjoying 3rd grade so far this year and yesterday he got his progress report. I was proud of my man and his 3 A's and 2 B's. We are going to work on those B's and turn them into A's! Hayden is enjoying kindergarten even though he has already missed several days of school because of sickness. I was afraid of this, his first week of school he missed 2 days because of a stomach bug and last week he missed 2 days because he was in the hospital with the croup for one day out of those 2 days. Hayden has always been my sick child and I am hoping as he gets older he will out grow this. His daddy was the same way as he was growing up and when his daddy gets sick now you would think he was dying! LOL I think every man is like that though!!
Work has been a place I will call HELL right now. I work cor a Children's Clinic and flu season has hit 2 months early and it is complete chaos. We turned in out time sheets today and in the past 2 weeks I have been at that place for 94 hours and trust me my body is feeling it.
Other than school and work we haven't done much more around here. Marty has been home 3 times recently and we have had some pretty good weekends. Hayden has his first soccer game on Saturday so I will be posting some pics from that...sometime!
I had the IUD put in about a week ago and I can honestly say I cant wait to see if I don't have a period with this. Who knows how it will work but I will see.
I also want to say Thank You to my great friends. Since Marty has been gone these past 7 months I have leaned on my friends alot and I am so happy that I have great friends that are here to help me with anything! I love yall!





2 comments:

  1. All men think they are dying when they are sick. Jason and I can have the same thing....and it is ten times worse for him than it is for me! It's a good thing they aren't the ones who have the babies!! I can't wait for tonight....we are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only who feels like life is crazy busy lately. Hope things at work settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete