Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Im Thinking....

I'm having some issues. I am so sick of people trying to be something or someone they are not. I also cannot stand when someone LIES to get attention. I mean seriously people do you have to make up some outrageous story to make your life look like a fairy tale. Money doesn't grow on trees ( at least I ha vent found the tree yet). I am not trying to say that I am jealous of someone Else's life because I'm not. I am perfectly happy with what i have and what I am able to do. Yes I would like to be able to do more and even have a little more but that will come with time. I just do not know how some people do it sometimes, you know the ones that throw money around like it grows on a tree in their back yard. The lying part is what hurts the most.
Anyways, I'm sure this is going to throw some people off but I just wanted to say what I was thinking.....





3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're dealing with a liar!! Say a prayer for them and move on!! You can't change other people, and you can only control what you do.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on Woman!!! I think I may know who was at the root of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete