Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where have I been??

i know, I haven't posted anything in a long time. I try to read everyone blog each week but I never seem to post anything. So where have I been.....???? BUSY is all I have to say. For the past 8 almost 9 months I have been a single momma since Marty has been in Virginia working. I am glad he went to work out there cause I may have never even thought about going to Virginia. I went and I loved it up there, almost to the point that if Marty called me to say they want him to stay for good and that we were moving I would have said ALRIGHTY then!! But then again I would have been very sad leaving my family and all of my FRIENDS behind. I have some wonderful friends that have helped me and kept me company these past 8 months and I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. Marty has missed so much this year, Hayden graduated from preschool and started kindergarten. He saw a few ballgames when he was home on the weekends. I know he hates missing stuff the boys are doing but he is providing for his family. I feel like it helped our marriage out alot and we enjoy each other more now. Lets see if I'm saying that in 15 days when he comes home!! LOL
Im ready for him to be home though and Im ready for the holidays. After the first of the year Marty may be leaving to go to California to work. I have to say I am not to disappointed in that since I would love to visit San Diego! We will just ahve to wait and see!!






1 comment:

  1. How cute is it that you & your hubs are
    Mandy & Marty?!
    so adorable!!!
    I would love to go to Virginia too..they have beautiful foliage there I've heard!

    ReplyDelete