Thursday, November 19, 2009

9 months later

After 9 LONG (but fun) months Marty will be returning home for good!! Am I happy?? Of course I am but ask me that next week when he starts invading my space!! We will have alot to catch up on, I am glad that he went to work in another state because I probably would have never taken a trip to Virginia. I must say it was a beautiful state and I would even consider living there...but it is to far away from my momma nd my friends!! Pray for Marty's dad he had a stroke this morning and we really don't know much of anything other than they have run some test on him and his stepmom is waiting on the results. We will probably be making a trip to Hattiesburg this weekend to see them. On another note I am happy to say that my friend Candi who had a double macestomy and reconstructive surgery done on Monday and then had to go back in for surgery on Tuesday due to a blood clot on her left side is now doing very well. She is a trooper and I applaud her for what she did to protect herself down the road from getting cancer since she has such a HIGH RISK of getting cancer. Pray that she will continue to get better so she can go home. Anyways, I have a few more things to do before Marty gets home tomorrow!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, I stumbled across your blog this morning. I pray that Marty's dad will be healed with no side affects from his stroke, and I pray a quick recovery for your friend Candi. Take care & God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome home, Marty...hope you and Mandy don't kill each other!! LOL.
    I will pray for Marty's dad, and I am glad things went well for Candi. I didn't know about the blood clot-those things can be scary!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home Marty!!! I know you are glad that he is home, although you may be ready for him to go back before the end of next week.LOL!!! I am So poud of Candi! She is a trooper and I am glad that she is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are SUPER excited that Marty is coming home! I hope everything is going okay with his dad...let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete