Sunday, November 22, 2009

Home is where....

Home is where my husband finally is...at least for the past two nights!! Marty came home Friday, when I got home from work we loaded up and headed to Hattiesburg. Marty's dad is in the hospital so we went to see him. Needless to say I got two nights with my hubby!! He is staying with his dad tonight at the hospital so I don't mind. I'm glad he is home but yes he had already started to aggravate me some!!!!! But what husband doesn't aggravate their wife?? I'm ready to get my Christmas stuff out and get the house decorated! I will be doing all of that on Wednesday since I will be at my in-laws house for Thanksgiving and I will be shopping all day Friday (but I will start on Thursday night with my friends!!).
I went and saw my friend Candi today, she came home from the hospital and she looked good, the only bad part is that she has to go back on Tuesday for some more outpatient surgery on her left breast. The tissue isn't working so they are going to get some tissue flown in tomorrow so she can have the surgery on Tuesday. I told her I had more than enough tissue to donate that they didn't need to send some!! Pray for Candi, she is a little down right now about all of this but she knows this was the best option for her in her situation.
This week is going to busy for me but im excited about going out with my friends Thursday night to start our Christmas shopping!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT week and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!






1 comment:

  1. Yes, all husbands get on our nerves at some point. I'm glad you got to spend some time with him. I hope your father-in-law is doing better, and your friend Candi as well. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete