Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day to everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day. Mine on the other hand was interesting. We went to church this morning and after that we headed to town. I has so much to do before 5 o clock. Went to my grandmothers for lunch and I had promised the boys that I would take them to the beach to play in the sand before we went to Nana and Pawpaws. On the way to the Pascagoula beach (if you want to call it a beach) I was traveling down Washington St to get to the Beach park and as soon as I get to the park low and behold if it isn't a Pascagoula cop sitting there with radar. He turns on his lights and I pull into the park. He writes me a ticket for doing 36 in a 25. I seriously do not know what the speed limit is on Washington because there is not a sign to tell you. I think every Pascaoula cop that was on duty today was at the Beach park today trying to meet there monthly quota. AAAWWW I was so aggravated. He gave me my ticket and I said "thank you". Took the boys to the beach and they had fun but I was mad. When I got home I called my hubby and asked him what he was up to, he told me and then I told him that I was mad. He asked why and I told him what happened. He was a little frustrated that he gave me a ticket for 11 miles when he says it is normally 15 miles over that they will stop you. He got all the info from me and said he would call me back. He did call me back but I wasn't near my phone so I missed it so he text me to say "I got your ticket torn up happy mothers day" Yea!! Anyways that was my interesting mothers day. Hope everyone had a better one than I did!!
I'm in the process of slowly redoing my blog so please bare with me. Kelli is helping me cause she is good at this stuff and I'm not so talented and I do need help with it!! Thanks Kelli!!













2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that he would give you a ticket on Mother's Day. That is so rude. But I'm glad to hear that Marty got it torn up. It is nice to have connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Marty took care of the ticket for you!! And the blog is looking pretty cute if I do say so myself!! I almost like the white background better than a color.... maybe, we will have to play with it again soon and see what we come up with!

    ReplyDelete