Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our new yard work








I'm so not happy right now and havent been since last Thursday when I got home to see that there was red dirt in my yard and a baco digging a big hole in between mine and my neighbors yard. This is all because of this stupid sewage system they want all of us to have here in the country. If I wanted a sewage system & to be under a boil water notice all the time I would live in the city. So here are a few pics of what is going on while I'm not home during the day.














3 comments:

  1. At least the boys will have some free entertainment....mud pies and dirt fights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, i really like the new "landscape"!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter loves seeing the construction equipment everyday as we pass by, but I guess you are not loving it so much.

    ReplyDelete