Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Is ready for a vacation

I'm ready to FLY!!! Over the weekend my husband came home and we had a great weekend. We went to Hayden's ball game on Friday night, Saturday morning we went riding on his motorcycle. Yes I know it is dangerous and yes I was praying hard before we got on it and while we were on it, but it was a nice short ride! Anyways while he was home he checked his sky miles online and proceeded to see that we almost have enough sky miles for all 3 of us to fly out to see him in Virginia!! We may only have to purchase one ticket but we will wait and see when it is time. I'm so excited about taking my boys to Virginia and they are excited about riding in a airplane.
I'm just ready to go on a vacation and get away for awhile. I'm also ready to hit up the beach and play in the sand and the water. Noah and Hayden are about to drive me crazy because they are ready to go to the beach too.
This summer should be fun and I'm ready to hit it full blast!!







2 comments:

  1. Girl! Just let me know when you are ready to go to the beach and we can all load up after church one Sunday and go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so going to the beach in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete