Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home is where....

Home is where I am at now but my heart is still in Virginia....we made it home safe and sound around 8:30. They boys and I had a wonderful time in Virginia with Marty. We went and did alot of stuff and ate alot of food! I will be posting pics later this week. I and happy that my boys got to experience this. Going to Washington D.C. is something that we probably would have never done but because NG has sent Marty to work in Virginia we got the chance to experience something new!
On Tuesday Marty and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary! We ate some WONDERFUL ALL YOU CAN EAT crablegs!! OMG they were sooooo gooood. The service at the restaurant was HORRIBLE but the food was good! Marty took me back to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY yesterday! It was wonderful too and so was my cheesecake.
We had a wonderful trip & I am glad to be home but I also would love to still be in Virginia with my hubby. When we got to Atlanta I turned on my phone and I had a voicemail...my husband was actually crying & telling me that he already missed us. That is a first....
Ill have more this week ont eh trip with some great pics!



3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that ya'll had a safe and fun trip. I hope Marty is able to come home soon. I know it must be really hard with him being gone for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all your pictures! And I am SUPER jealous of all the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8 years!!!

    Cheesecake *drool* Crab legs *drool*

    ReplyDelete