Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!

So I'm leaving on a jet plane (not a real jet plane!) on Friday and going to Virginia!
The boys and I are going to go stay with Marty for a week. I'm not sure what all he has planned for us but I'm sure it will be fun! He will have to work some while we are there but that is fine too. Maybe I'll be able to relax for a little while! So much has been going on the past couple of weeks. Noah and I went to Atlanta with the church choir. We had a good time, we went to Stone Mountain on Monday night when we got there, on Tuesday we went to Six Flags. The kids sang 3 songs and then we were let loose in the park to have a good time. Noah didn't really want to ride any rides so I went with Paul (thanks again Jennifer for letting me use your husband that day!)and we rode the big roller coasters! Jennifer joined us on one and it was so much fun! After a little bribing I convinced Noah that he needed to try a ride. He went on a water ride (small) and loved it so next stop was a bigger one. He loved it too and if we had enough time I may have been able to convince him to get on a roller coaster, but we ran out of time. Maybe he will get on one when we go to baush gardens next week! On Wednesday we went to the water park. The first thing I get on I had to sit at the end and pull all of my bathing suit out of my butt. I know not a pretty picture! :) I also went on one that was 90 feet tall and a straight drop down, once a gain I had to pull everything out of at the end! It was a short trip and we enjoyed it. Marty came home Wednesday night and I was happy to see him home early when I got home on Thursday! We had a wonderful weekend with the kids and with our friends. Marty left yesterday afternoon to go back to Virginia and he is looking forward to us joining him on Friday night. I have so much to do and I really don't know where to start. When I get back Ill post pics. I would post some from Atlanta but they my computer isn't wanting to cooperate with me. Sorry ;(




3 comments:

  1. I am glad that y'all had a great time in Atlanta! I Hope you and the boys have a great safe flight, and have a blast in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem-you saved me from having to ride Goliath!! So thank you! I'm glad you had fun-I'm sorry y'all didn't get to do the sky coaster!! Paul griped about that all week! Have a great week in Virginia, be safe, and enjoy your family time!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy and not time for your friends...LOL!! I'm just kidding! I'm glad you and Noah had a great time on the choir trip and I know you were excited to see Marty! Now you get to go to Virginia for your SUPER long vacation...I think I am a little jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete