Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Countdown

I'm counting down till I go see my hubby in Virginia, 23 more days and it can NOT get here soon enough. I think one of the hardest parts about him being gone is going to bed alone every night. I love having someone to snuggle up to every night so its been hard going to bed at a decent hour since I have nothing to snuggle with.. :(
Well what can I say I'm just going to have to deal with it & so will he. But he has a small advantage and that is the hotel he is staying in has a fluffy mattress that he has fallen in love with and it has 5 big fluffy pillows with it so he has something to snuggle with and he tells me every night. I may like the mattress too when I go up there and ill have to come home and sell mine and get me a new one!! HAHA
So my diet isn't going so well just yet, it is almost that time of the month and I eat like CRAZY when it is almost time, which is crazy to me. So when I go for my weight check next week that is going to be my excuse and I will tell Dr Madonia that it has been like this for 2 months since I saw him last. I'm sure he will not believe me though!
I need a meal plan and I'm sure if I had one it would be easy to loose the weight. I haven't been walking at night because Kelli has a bum knee, so instead I have started walking on my lunch break everyday at the Pascagoula beach. Not a whole lot to look at (or smell) but it gets me out of the office and I feel better after my walk too. Some of the girls at work have joined me too & they love it too. Ill be glad when Kelli's knee is better though so we can walk at night too, I tend to sleep better when I walk at night.
What I really need is a miracle and that miracle would be for me to wake up one morning and I have the body that I want..that is more like a dream though.
Have you ever wanted to contact the people who are in those commercials for the over the counter diet pills and say to them "SERIOUSLY" you did not loose 40 pounds by just taking that pill and it sure as heck didn't give you that body. I really want to ask them who does there photo shop on the pics so I can use them and get a hot body for my pics. Whatever people my body isn't going to be that slim in 6 weeks from taking some hoodia and slimquick. Maybe if I had some lipo and a tummy tuck.
OK I'm over that, maybe I can loose at least 30 more pounds by may...it is possible, if I work at it.
We will see.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping my bum knee gets better soon....because Eli is six months old, and need to get rid of this "baby" weight!! We order a new laptop the other day, and photoshop is going to be on it!! I can photo shop your pics for you!! SERIOUSLY!! Hopefully after I go to the doctor tomorrow, my knee will be feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! If you want to do the Azelea Trail Run on the 28th let me know. Isaac said that you can sign up with northrup grumman and you get a tshirt and some other stuff. ttyl

    ReplyDelete