Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random thoughts

Ok so I weighed myself this morning because it has been a full week that I have been taking my new diet pill. I have lost a total of 9 lbs since last Tuesday. So that means I only have 21lbs left to reach my goal weight. I still think I need to photo shop my head on a Victoria secret model that has the bathing suit I want so that Ill know how ill look when I loose all my weight!!!
Anyways, this weekend I'm turning 29 but as a friend once told me I am as young as I feel so I think I'm going to be 25 again. I'm feeling young!! I'm ready for this weekend though because my husband decided to come home for the weekend!! It will be a busy weekend though because Hayden has opening ceremonies for tball and probably a game and we are having family portraits done...FINALLY. Ive only been waiting since November of last year to get them done. It will be a busy weekend but what I'm looking forward to is the next weekend when I get to fly out to Virginia!!
Yesterday Marty called to talk and proceeded to tell me that a friend of his wrecked his motorcycle today. If you don't know my hubby has a girlfriend which is his motorcycle. Anyways, his friend hurt his leg and had to have surgery today...and he has no health insurance. What I'm getting at with this is Marty told me a couple of weeks ago that when he comes home in April that him and another guy are going to be riding there motorcycles back to Virginia. And this is what is going through my mind....
-I need to look up all the area codes for the states he is traveling in so that if he gets hurt ill know what state he is in if I get a phone call (which I hope not to get)
-What if something happens to him, what will I do??
When he goes riding it is so nerve racking because he never knows where he is going to go because he is just going to ride...UGH PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE GOING IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU ILL KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR YOU.
He doesn't seem to comprehend that though which ticks me off sometimes. If you are wondering yes I have rode with him and every time I do I am praying the WHOLE time that I'm on that bike because the only thing on my mind are my children. I know I shouldn't be riding on it but it can be fun at times. But with more and more people getting hurt it makes me not want to ride anymore. Hey I ran over him on his old motorcycle before so now I don't like getting behind a person on a motorcycle.
Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get this blog looking cute. Ill be visiting Kelli so she can show me more stuff to do with it, she showed me some this weekend but I obviously need another lesson.
More next week on how my bday weekend with my husband turns out, who knows I may be ready for him to go back!!! LOL
-

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm sure you can't wait to see Marty...I can't imagine Paul being gone that long. I know what you mean about pictures...we ALWAYS put it off, and procrastinate way too long!! I'll be praying about Marty and his motorcycle-I can't stand to drive around one either. I hope you have a wonderful bday weekend!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You losing so much weight is making me depressed because I am not losing ANY!! I really think you should share those magic pills with me! I hope you have fun this weekend..I'm sure I will see you at the tball field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great birthday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete