Sunday, March 15, 2009

My GREAT Friends!!

I have great friends!! Since my husband has been gone I have not spent a weekend alone. The first weekend he was gone I went out with Robbie & Ashley both nights & this weekend...well I went out Friday night and Saturday night I was asleep on my couch by 8:30. Friday night my friends Kelli, Karen, Kim & Tracy took me out for my birthday a lil early & we had fun. We ate at Alfrescos in Ocean Springs and it was soooo gooood. Kelli got me a strawberry cake it is was wonderful...thanks Kelli!!! After our good eating we went to walmart (woo hoo) it doesn't matter where we go out at we always have to stop by a store to shop for something!! Then we went to Karen's house and talked till 1 am. That is why I was asleep by 8:30 Saturday night. It was all worth it though. I miss not having my husband here with me but having good friends that you can always count on makes up for alot of the loneliness.
So to all my friends whether you read this or not I'm thankful everyday to have you in my life and I love all of you!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time Friday night!! Happy Birthday...still early!! Hopefully we can start back walking again soon...that will keep you busy during the week too!

    ReplyDelete