Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Im ready for a break

Im so tired and instead of posting this I should be in the bed passed out asleep. This weekend was BUSY and I dont remember stopping at all. Marty flew in on Friday & I picked him up from the airport that morning, we picked up Hayden from school, came home long enough to unpack his bag and went to get a hair cut. My poor hubbie looked like a wolley bugger!! After that I came home and cooked a real meal for the first time in 30 days. I went to pick Noah up from school came home sat on the couch with my hubby and kids for about and hour and then a friend of ours called and wanted us to come eat with them. Ugh now I have to shower and wash my hair just to go eat, I really just wanted to go to bed. Early Saturday morning another wonderful rain storm came in and when we got up our backyard looked like a lake, but it turned out to be a beautiful day and we went to the ballpark for Hayden's first tball game of the season. They did a a great joba nd it was funt to watch!! Came home from the ball fields so I could get ready to go out to eat for my birthday. Sunday was family portraits and then come home and get Marty packed and ready to go back to Virginia. Because of all the wonderful weather we had we had to take the long way (interstate) to Mobile & we had to leave by 3:30 am from our house to get to the airport on time for him to print his ticket out. Im tired and ready for bed. My grandmother who has heart problems and is sick with pneumonia has to have more blood work done tomorrow morning 7 I am PRAYING that they do not admit her to the hospital. My mother who takes care of her and my dad is overwhelmed and tired herself, so if meemaw goes to the hospital tomorrow then Ill be sleeping there tomorrow night. I hope she gets better I dont like knowing that she is so sick. I leave for Virginia on friday and Im spending the weekend up there, so I can only pray that she is better by then.
Sorry this is so long and boring, ill try to do better once Kelli can show me the loops!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother, we will be praying for her and your Mom, I know she has her hands full. I hope the family pictures turned out well, We have been really pleased with the pics we have had made there. I hope you have a safe trip to Virginia friday, I will be thinking about you when we are traveling to disney friday. (man i wish we were flying) LOL! Be careful and Have a Great Trip.TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good weekend with your hubby and pray that you have a safe trip this weekend. I hope your grandma is feeling better by then. I know how stressful it is too travel with a sick loved one at home.

    ReplyDelete