Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Im still learning

Im still learning how to do this, so please bare with me until I can get Kelli over here to help me!! As im typing this Im watching The BIGGEST LOSER & cooking brownies. They smell wonderful, but my butt doesnt need them or my hips & stomach. Im not even making them for me, im making them for the church dinner tommorrow night. I just have to keep telling myself "NO" but its hard. Well as you all know my husband is in Virginia working. So it is just me and my boys. So far everything has been smooth. Marty calls everyday to talk to us and tell us that he misses us. He sent us pics of the snow yesterday. To tell you the truth I would love to see some "REAL" snow but I dont like being cold so I guess I will not be visiting him anytime soon.
Ok so how many of you listened to NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK over 10 years ago (or however many years ago that was). ?? Yes you may think im crazy but I really want to go to the NKOTB concert next weekend at the IP in biloxi, but im sorry guys im not forking over $150 to see you sing "THE RIGHT STUFF" everybody sing it with me...OOOOO OOOO OOOO THE RIGHT STUFF!!! Yea i know im crazy but you know you were singing it!!
Well like I said when I started this im making brownies and watching the BIGGEST LOSER. Well im not the biggest loser tonight cause I just ate a brownie with ice cream on it. MMMM it was good.
Ive been on a weight loss kick for many years but this summer I decided to get a little more serious. I was walking EVERY afternoon, normally around 2 to 2 1/2 miles a night. I felt great, I slept well at night and was awake before 6 every morning, I also had a lot of energy during the day. When I went to my "FEMALE" doctor in July I talked to him about a diet pill that I wanted to try. He gave a prescription for MERIDIA. I started the pill and it worked really good, but when school started in August I stopped walking. I was trying to get my boys into a routine adn while I was doing that I got out of mine. I have lost a total of 20 pounds since July but I still have 30 more to go. I am not taking the meridia anymore because it is $129 for 30 pills. So im trying to loose it the other way, diet and exercise. but now that marty is gone it is going to be a slight challenge to walk at night with Kelli. But im not going to give up. By July I want to have lost the last 30 pounds and be in at least a size 8!! But eating brownies will not help me.
Ok so im tired and have a long day tomorrow. Im going on a field trip with Noah and all of the 2nd grade from ECLE. Lord help me!!
Good night to all, maybe ill have something more intersting to say tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I want some brownies!!! I think I just want to quit walking, eat brownies every night, and get really, really fat and go on the biggest loser! Not really!! I have got to get some will power!! Have fun on the field trip tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM...brownies...and you're not sharing?
    I've totally lost my willpower lately too, and have gained back most of what I lost when I did have willpower! I lost it when Paul went on seatrials, and haven't been able to get back on track! Have fun tomorrow...where you going?

    ReplyDelete