Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Field trip to see Tom Sawyer

I'm tired so I'm sure there is going to be alot of mistakes. Today I went with Noah and the second grade class to see Tom Sawyer at the Seangar (or however you spell it) theater. to tell you truth and yes I know this is sad but I don't know the story of Tom Sawyer. It was a cute little performance and would have liked it even more if we didn't have to sit in the nose bleed section. Anyways, I had Kim Benefield sitting next to me & I leaned over and told her that I thought I was watching HSM 3 because they would be talking & then just start singing. There is a whole story to the HSm 3 but ill tell you about that at another time. All in all it was fun and I enjoyed spending the day with Noah.
Marty called me today and asked if I wanted to fly to Virginia the first weekend in April.....uh yeah I want to come see you. He didn't have to ask twice. I'm going to book my flight tomorrow!! I'm excited about going and cant wait to see my hubby....ALONE!!! And to all of you who don't know me well I can promise you I will not come home pregnant. It would be fun but it cant happen again cause Marty had his tubes tied 5 years ago. Anyways I cant wait to go!!
I'm going to bed. Good Night to all!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! A trip without the kids! I have several dirty comments I could make, but that would just be innappropriate!!!! ;)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTE: guys can't have their "tubes" tied! lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go when HSM 4 comes out!! And Karen is right, they get snipped not tied!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah!!! I know you are excited about getting to go see Marty. And a weekend away with no kids, even better. Girl you never know what can happen. He did go for his checkup after his little surgery didn't he? LOL!

    ReplyDelete