Wednesday, April 15, 2009

20 pounds later

I went for my weight check on Tuesday. I'm at 165. I haven't seen 165 in a LONG time. I still have 35 more pounds to go but hopefully Ill be able to get back into a routine of exercising soon. My boys will be out of school soon so Ill be able to take them to the walking track with me when I get off work. I know I can do this, if Ive lost 20lbs already then I can loose 35 more.
When I went for my weight check Dr Madonia gave me another B12 shot and told me to come back in 2 weeks for another one and 30 days for another weight check. Then he dropped the bomb on me... he wants me to stick to a 1,000 calorie diet. I have a feeling that I'm about to get mean until I can adjust to this properly. I hate the fact that I have to give up so much that I love. Well I don't have to give it up I just have to ask myself "do I really need this". I asked myself this today when we had chocolate bday cake at work and of course I convinced myself I needed a piece. I haven't eaten anything since.... there went those 1000 calories for the day.
Oh well, it is a work in progress and one that I hope to have accomplished by the time I have to wear a bathing suit! I was happy though when I went to buy a dress this weekend and I had to go down 2 sizes. :)
Before I log off I want to say Congrats to Robbie and Ashley, they are some friends of mine and my husband. Robbie FINALLY proposed tonight!! Congrats you two, I love yall

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight lose....you SO make me sick!! We have to start walking again soon...hopefully really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Mandy! You look so great already! I can't imagine you after 35 more pounds! Paul keeps calling you the amazing vanishing woman :) Let me know when we can all start walking again...I need to get off my butt!

    ReplyDelete