Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lucky Charms

I am on a lucky charms kick right now. Breakfast & dinner (lunch sometimes too) that's all I want to eat. I guess since Marty is gone & I don't have to cook a whole lot then cereal is what I will eat. Cooking for my boys is not that hard because I have one that doesn't want a whole lot to eat because he is so picky and I have one that will eat just about anything. I haven't cooked a meal since Marty came home in March. I know lucky charms isn't the best cereal to eat but it sure is good and sweet. Oh well it may not be the best for my diet but I'm enjoying it!!

3 comments:

  1. I like cereal too. I ate fruit loops the other day for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Lucky Charms Friday when we went to Walmart!! Jason hates them {don't ask me why} and the boys only want to eat the marshmallows, so they are all for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lucky Charms! But then again, I love pretty much any sugary, sickeningly sweet cereal! I've been trying to stick to my Special K, but it's hard! :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete