Monday, April 20, 2009

Can we ever get better

We are not in the hospital!! I took Hayden to the hospital this morning to meet Dr Jamal. As usual he was acting fine and not like he was sick. I on the other hand was, I felt like crap & my boss could tell. We went into the triage room for him to check Hayden out. He listened to him & asked how he did through the night. As I was telling him he looked at me and asked me if I got any sleep last night. I told him that I slept a little but that I just wasn't felling good, so once he was done checking Hayden out and giving me instructions on what to do with Hayden he sends Dr Gina in to check me out. I felt like a lil kid there to see her pediatrician!! Anyways Hayden has bronchitis and we have to do breathing treatments 4 times a day and take a antibiotic for the next five days. What Hayden doesn't know yet is that later this week I have to take him to have his blood work done before he goes to his endocrinologist on Friday. Lord what a week this is going to be. I looked back today at in the past month I have spent over $100.00 at the pharmacy. I'm over this, at one point today when my husband text me "I Love you" I was ready to cry. I think I'm just over whelmed right now with Hayden getting sick again and I'm not feeling good. It takes a tole on you, especially when you are doing it alone. I'm ready for everyone to get better around here, hopefully that will be soon. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. Oh yeah Dr Gina gave me medicine for my illness too, my tonsils are swollen and I have fluid on my ears.. I love my pediatrician!! LOL





4 comments:

  1. Glad that Hayden was feeling better this morning, Sorry that you were not. I know what it is like to have everyone sick in the house it is truly the pits. I hope you both are feeling better soon and that Noah doesn't get it. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon honey!!! And just because I didn't know, I'm telling everyone I know..... You can have his blood work done at ECMC it's a division of the hospital! Holy Cow, I've lived here HOW LONG and had no clue!! I can't tell you how many x-rays, blood tests, etc I have gone to the hospital for and could have done them here! Please tell me I'm not the only one that didn't know this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope both of you start feeling better soon. Good luck with the blood work later this week; maybe it won't be too traumatic for him. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Hayden is feeling better!! I hope that medicine makes you feel better soon too...if not, you can come lay on my couch and feel cruddy with me!!

    ReplyDelete