Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My nerves are shot

My nerves are shot so I'm not even going to try to figure out how to move my signature thing to the bottom of this, it is aggravating me...
I think I'm just tired and overwhelmed and as I write this I'm ready to just cry. I don't know what it is, well I'm lying I do know what it is. Hayden is still coughing his head off and I'm going to keep him out of school for the rest of the week. That means he doesn't get to go on his end of the year field trip with his class. They are going to to Bouncin Wild and if he goes hen he would get all hot and start coughing to the point that he would probably throw up. He is such a ACTIVE child and cant sit still. He will also miss out on his tball game this week too. I wish he could just get better.
I'm feeling much better (other than my nerves). I had a good day today so I don't understand why all of a sudden I feel like I do. Maybe it is because I'm going to bed alone and I miss my husband, maybe I'm tired of my children not wanting to listen to me and I'm always having to get on to them about something, maybe I just need a vacation. Oh well tomorrow is another day and hopefully I will feel better by morning. Only a week and a half until Marty comes home for the weekend so maybe that will help too!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your having such a rough time. I can imagine everything seems worse with hubby gone. I know I feel that way sometimes when Delk just works late (not even gone for weeks at a time). Anyway, just let me know if there is anything I can do to heip.

    ReplyDelete