Monday, April 20, 2009

Hiho hiho its off to the doctor we go...again

Saturday night Hayden was at my inlaws and started coughing about 11:00 and coughed all night long. Of course my mother-in-law didn't call me to inform me so I was told Sunday morning when my father-in-law dropped them off. We went to church and he was coughing all morning when we came home I gave him some cough medicine that I had and a breathing treatment. He seemed to be fine, he played outside for a little while and then came in and got ready for awanas. we went to awanas and he played and started coughing real bad again and started breathing hard again. When we got home he had another breathing treatment and went to sleep before 8:00. When I went to bed I put him in my bed so I could monitor him, around 9:45 he spiked fever of 102 and started breathing really hard. I called Dr Jamal and she told me to give him medicine for the fever and another breathing treatment and to call him back, he said if it didn't help then he would admit him. I did what he said and he called me back. Thank God it helped, he told me that the fever was making him wheeze really hard but he wants me to meet him on the pediatric floor at the hospital at 7:30. So hiho hiho its off to the doctor we go...please pray that he doesn't admit him. He is acting fine as I type this he is just coughing real hard and breathing hard too. Hopefully Ill be able to post tonight what the doc said..

5 comments:

  1. oh goodness! i'll be praying for him today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he is feeling better this morning...and not sitting in a hospital bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did sound awful last night at church. I hope everything turns out ok. I will be praying for both of you.

    ReplyDelete